As Çındemir Makine Gemi Onarım ve Tersanecilik A.Ş. keys to our customer satisfaction and sustainable success are continuous corporate culture and team spirit, repair experience gained over the years, workmanship quality, full compliance with regulations, timing&reliability.
We demonstrate full commitment as a team with all of our departments to to be inspected and certified by independent organizations for Quality Management System, as a proof of our production quality and reliability.
Our Quality Policy is known and practiced well by all our employees.
We continuously improve our industrial production capacity, repair quality and performance with the participation of all of our personnel by constantly following new technologies and technological developments that increase the industrial production capability so that not only our products and services will meet with the customer and regulatory requirements, but offer more.
Our aim is to make the work done in one go and the most accurate.
We work to provide our customers the best by identifying their needs and expectations.
We renew and improve our targets every year within the scope of quality policy of our organization.And in order to reach these targets we make necessary revisions in the Quality Management System, improve the efficiency, and ensure its continuity.
Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Çındemir Makine Gemi Onarım ve Tersanecilik A.Ş.located in Tuzla, operating in shiprepair & maintenance complies with Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety management systems and fulfills all the requirements for continous learning and improvement.The context of our Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Management systems are as follows;
- To comply with all national legal requirements in the context of environment, occupational health and safety.
- Reducing as much waste as possible from our activities.
- To minimize the consumption of natural resources, to contribute to the recycling, so as to comply with the principle of “Sustainable Development”.
- To ensure our employees work in a safe and healthy environment.
- To carry out all activities necessary to prevent any occupational accidents and/or occupational diseases.
- To be prepared for emergency situations in order to avoid and reduce any negative effect if/or may occur during and after emergencies.
Our scope is “SHIP MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRING ACTIVITIES” for ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, ISO 14001:2015, Environmental Management System, OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management.
Our applications are being carried out at EvliyaÇelebiMahallesiTersanelerCaddesi No: 44 Tuzla / Istanbul.