Our company working as a shipyard- estabilished in 1917 repairing steel parts of the wooden vessels and evolved as a workshop during working on riveted vessels and repairing steamboilers.

        In 1965 our enterprise became a company by following evolving ship repair technology and continuing the traditions that passed from a father to his son's.

        After moving to Tuzla/İstanbul in 1991,our shipyard commenced docking service as well as maintenance and repairing by adding a Floating Dock with a lifting capacity of 3000 tonnes to its facilities in 1999,and increased its docking capacity to 5000 tonnes by renewing its Floating Dock in 2007.
 Çındemir Makine Gemi Onarım ve Tersanecilik A.Ş. Copyright © 2008, Tüm hakları saklıdır.
                 
d