Our company working as a shipyard was estabilished in 1917 repairing steel parts of the wooden vessels and evolved as a workshop during working on riveted vessels and repairing steamboilers.

        In 1965 our enterprise became a company by following evolving ship repair technology and continuing the traditions that passed from a father to his son’s.

        After moving to Tuzla/İstanbul in 1991,our shipyard commenced docking service as well as maintenance and repairing by adding a Floating Dock with a lifting capacity of 3000 tonnes to its facilities in 1999,and increased its docking capacity to 5000 tonnes by renewing its Floating Dock in 2007.